Mindfulness Meditation – every Tuesday and Thursday
6.15pm for 6.30pm start to 7.30pm
Stay for a cup of tea and chat afterwards to 8.15pm
No matter where you are in your meditation journey—if you’ve never practiced a day in your life, or if you meditate regularly—this class will gently guide, encourage, and uplift you.
We invite you to join a Meditation in Boronia practising Anapana Meditation. Sessions are led by Matthieu, who is an experienced and long-term meditator. Matthieu has been to many intensive meditation retreats – both here and overseas and has experienced a deep awareness and understanding of the mind and body.
What is Anapana Meditation
A traditional method given by the Buddha in the Anapanasati Sutta is to simply watch the breath – if the breath is long, to notice that the breath is long, if the breath is short, to notice that the breath is short.
Benefits of meditation
• Gaining a new perspective on stressful situations.
• Building skills to manage your stress.
• Increasing self-awareness.
• Focusing on the present.
• Reducing negative emotions.
• Increasing imagination and creativity.
• Increasing patience and tolerance.
Benefits of Anapana
• improve immune system;
• lower the risk of cardiovascular disease;
• help balance blood pressure;
• improve communication between hemispheres of the brain;
• lower heart rate;
• improve airflow to lungs;
• reduce migraines and headaches etc.
We invite you to make a booking now if you want to sleep better, stress less and be more mindful
Please call Matthieu on 0432 625 061 if you have any questions or to make a booking.
“The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear” – Rumi