Treating Back pain with Bowen Therapy
Back pain is one of the common reasons people choose to seek therapy and solutions. Treating back pain can be strenuous, especially if linked to other back conditions like bulging discs or spinal injuries. Bowen Therapy is a natural self-healing process that has helped numerous people across the world heal from back pain. It works similarly to remedial massage but more specifically on the fascia.
Bowen treatment for back pain is a gentle, holistic technique that works on the soft connective tissue called Fascia, to help the body to activate and speed up its natural, innate healing process and can assist with healing various forms of back pain arising from different conditions such as imbalance and Muscle strains within your body and bulging discs.
Examples of back pain conditions include:
- Spinal Arthritis
- Hip and postural realignment
- Herniated disk
- Stress fracture
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative disc disease.
Benefits of Bowen Therapy to healing your back pain
- Bowen Therapy for back pain offers relief from pain, long-term injuries and illnesses, improved health and flexibility, improved sporting performance, relaxation, and emotional and mental well-being.
- Bowen Therapy heals and treats bulging discs and other back pain conditions like a muscle strain. This type of therapy has an immediate reaction compared to other back pain treatments.
- You also get improved sporting performance.
Ideally, every patient responds differently to Bowen therapy. On average, it takes about three to four sessions for you to get healed. You may also need to extend the number of sessions for your Bowen therapy depending on the level of pain. For instance, if your back pain is as a result of a longstanding condition, you may need to extend the sessions.
The total number of sessions extended for Bowen Therapy are dependent on your symptoms, the severity of your condition and your response to Bowen therapy.
All these back conditions including the lower back pain can be healed and bring you lasting relief when you apply the use of Bowen Therapy for lower back pain, which is a gentle, holistic technique that works on the soft connective tissue called Fascia, to help the body to activate and speed up its natural, innate healing process.